|Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead Art Contest (Ongoing Event)|
Event Type: Arts Culture & Literature|
Age Group(s): Elementary School Age, Teen
Date: 9/9/2017 - 10/21/2017
Attention Oak Cliff Students Grades K-12: Show your artistic skills and creativity! The Friends of the North Oak Cliff Branch Library are pleased to host a Dia De Los Muertos Art Contest. Please see rules below or click on the link to view entry form. Prizes will be awarded on Saturday, October 28, at the North Oak Cliff Branch Library.Library: North Oak Cliff Branch Library Link
1. Must be a student living in Oak Cliff.
2. Only one (1) entry per student.
3. Entries must be received by 6PM Saturday, October 21, 2017.
4. Entry MUST display the below strip with studentís name, age, grade, school name and a contact phone number.
5. Work may be in a 2-D format (flat) in pencil, crayon, acrylic paint, etc. (no sculpture) the artist chooses and will be judged on the artistís interpretation of the Day of the Dead theme.
6. One (1) participation prize will be awarded to the Oak Cliff School that has the most entries by 6PM Saturday, October 21, 2017
Contact: North Oak Cliff Branch Library
Contact Number: 214-670-7555
Link: Dia De Los Muertos Art Contest-Entry Form & Rules